The completed Cooper-Grant Commons will add 28 beautiful new homes and a brand-new Park to the bustling Cooper-Grant neighborhood in Camden, NJ. Phase 1 of the Cooper-Grant Commons offered the first market-rate homeownership opportunities in Camden in over 20 years. Phase 1 was completed in 2006 and created 18 new homes along N. Front Street, Penn Street, and N. 2nd Street.
Phase 2 will create 10 new homes and a new Park in the neighborhood. All Phase 2 homes will include off-street parking, and energy-efficient design and construction techniques.
Cooper-Grant Homes Phase 2 residence details:
- (4) attached townhomes on the east side of N. Front Street between Penn and Linden Streets.
- Units will be 2-story, 3-bedroom, 2-1/2 bath townhomes, similar to the Phase 1 townhomes on the west side of N. Front Street.
- (2) attached townhomes added to the end of the Phase 1 townhomes on Penn Street between N. Front and N. 2nd Streets.
- Units will be 3-story, 3-bedroom, 2-1/2 bath townhomes, similar to the adjacent Phase 1 townhomes.
- (4) twin-style homes on the west side of N. 2nd Street between Penn + Linden Streets.
- Units will be 3-story, 4-bedroom, 2-1/2 bath twin-style homes, similar to the Phase 1 twins on the east side of N. 2nd Street between Linden + Pearl Streets.
- A new Park in the center of the block between N. Front Street + N. 2nd Street.
Project details are subject to change. The Cooper-Grant Commons are the result of a partnership between Pennrose Properties and the Cooper-Grant Neighborhood Association.
For more information, please contact:
CGNA Development Committee Chairman