How to Use PSE&G's Website to Report Streetlights Out:
To report a streetlight that is out, go to PSE&G's "Report Streetlight Outage” webpage. Continue with the following steps:
Click "Log In"
- Enter your User Name + Password and click on the orange ‘Log In’ button.
- Click on "Report a Streetlight Outage" (near the bottom of the left column)
- Select your PSE&G account by clicking on it.
- The “Streetlight Out” page will display. Fill in the requested information:
- Pole Number
- Streetlight Location (remember to include "Camden City" in the street address)
- Contact Information.
- Click on the orange ‘Submit’ button below your telephone number.
- A window will pop up with the message "Your streetlight outage request has been received". Click on ‘OK’
- The screen will return to the request you just submitted. If you want to submit another request, click on "Report a Streetlight Out" near the bottom of the left column. This will clear the page and allow you to submit another request.
- Click on 'Log Out' near the upper right corner of the screen when you're finished.
Click on the "Streetlight Out Form"
- Click on Streetlight Out form on the window that pops up.
- Fill in the requested information. Note you only need to provide the information marked with the orange asterisks.
- Click on the orange 'Submit' at the bottom of the page.
- An acknowledgement page will appear.